REWIND: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - 'Whatever Happened To My Rock 'n' Roll (Punk Song)'

Released in 2001 and still the best LP to come out of the early 2000's 'new rock n roll revolution', 'B.R.M.C.' is the self-titled debut album by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, released on Virgin Records. 

Carrying a sound indebted to hard rock bands such as Led Zeppelin, it also encompassed psychedelic rock, space rock, and noise pop influences from the likes of The Verve, Loop, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr and The Jesus and Mary Chain

The fiery 'Whatever Happened to My Rock 'n' Roll (Punk Song)' was the first song of theirs that I ever heard, and one that made me want to get my hands on that album as soon as I heard it. Still sounds excellent 13 years on.




Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...