SONG FOR TODAY: Talking Heads - Psycho Killer (Live on The Old Grey Whistle Test)


OK, so here's a band who I've never really rated that much. In fact every time I hear that bloody 'Road To Nowhere' song it actually ANGERS me with boredom. Other songs I have heard by this band have also left me rather unimpressed, although I haven't heard a lot of their stuff except for the hits. I have also been told that I'd probably like their other stuff if I heard it, so I won't be too quick to call Talking Heads "shit" or "overrated" just yet. Especially since a few weeks ago I was watching a programme on BBC Four, featuring this amazing performance of this great song. This was recorded for 'The Old Grey Whistle Test' back in 1978, and is pretty damn superb...



Recommend Mr Scott:Music On Google
Like Mr Scott:Music On Facebook

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...