SONG FOR TODAY: The Grid - Swamp Thing

Some mid 90's dance stuff for you today. This song was one that I remember being played everywhere back in the day, and one that was a regular fixture in my DJ sets. For those of you who don't know, I was a club DJ at a very young age, at the now-demolished Bentley's in Corsham, which used to be managed by my Dad. Lots of great times were had there, and I also remember my Dad being very fond of a remix that featured this song mashed together with George Formby's 'When I'm Cleaning Windows'... Richard Norris of The Grid ended up working with Joe Strummer's band The Mescaleros, and is now releasing new music as The Time And Space Machine... 







Recommend Mr Scott:Music On Google
Like Mr Scott:Music On Facebook

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...