SONG FOR TODAY: Puressence - It Doesn't Matter Anymore

I can't remember where I first heard Puressence, but I know it was definitely on a Radio 1 show from about 1998. I remember loving 'This Feeling' and the follow up single 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore' which I bought from a record shop in Newquay that sadly no longer exists. I didn't buy the album 'Only Forever' back then, since I had only heard two tracks and it would've cost me £15 or so... But when I saw the Cd on sale for a few quid, I jumped at the chance of finally owning this album, and it is a fairly good record overall, despite the second half of the album drifting past me a bit... suppose I will have to play it more and see if any of the other tracks unfold into favourites. Anyway, here's the superb 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore' from 1998, complete with a wonderful string arrangement....


Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...