Gig Archive: 2008 - The Boys From County Hell (and The Popes) - Swindon 12 Bar, October 2008


Back in the mid 90s this band played what i class as my first ever gig, at Bentley's in Corsham, a club managed by my Dad. I watched them play in Chippenham back in 1998 I think and that was the last time for many years. After getting back into folk-punk in a big way during the late 2000's their album 'So Far So What' once again became a favorite of mine and to my joy i discovered they had once again reformed and were playing as support to Shane MacGowan's former backing band The Popes at the 12 Bar in Swindon. And upon my arrival i quickly realised a lot of others were also there mainly for the BFCH too. A great drunken night, where i drank so much Guinness I was ill for weeks and never drank in the same way ever since....


To watch the whole thing automatically and in full screen, click below....


Here's some videos from the same gig, filmed by other people that are probably better than mine....


And here's a video from the "main" act, The Popes. Mean tune though.


Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...