Gig Archive: 2008 - LEVELLERS AND FRANK TURNER, Bristol Academy, Dec 2008


It was a few months before this gig that Frank Turner first came to my attention.... after getting his incredible 'Love Ire and Song' album I was pleased to find that he was the support act for the upcoming Levellers show in Bristol.... after his short set I had a quick chat with Frank and congratulated him on the album. During our chat he was telling me about how he was recording new tracks (which eventually became 'Poetry Of The Deed') and I learned that he was not just a great musician but also a very nice bloke. The Levellers were great as always too....




To watch the whole thing automatically and in full screen, click below....



Here's some videos from the same gig, filmed by other people that are probably better than mine..



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...