1 To Z: ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail Of Dead - 'Mistakes And Regrets'

It's been a long time since I've done one of these. '1 To Z' is an alphabetical journey through my music collection, which features a different artist/band every time. We began with "the numbers" (ie 808 State, 3 Colours Red, 2 Wounded Birds) and then moved on to A. It's taking a while. And it doesn't help that the last '1 To Z' entry was posted all the way back in August 2014 (HERE). Following Horace Andy is the energetic Texas rock outfit ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead. Although they formed back in 1994, I wasn't aware of them until I heard the brilliant 2000 single 'Mistakes And Regrets', taken from the acclaimed album 'Madonna'. After buying the song on 7" vinyl, a while later I picked up a very cheap promo copy of their 'Source Tags And Codes' album in 2002. I say a promo copy, it was a four track sampler. Oddly, I never got round to hearing the rest of that album, but will be sure to do so someday...


Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...