Track Of The Day: Hot Chip - 'Dark And Stormy'

Since August is over and September has arrived, it's a good time to round up some of the very best tracks I have enjoyed this summer... 

As a BBC 6Music listener, I've certainly been aware of Hot Chip for a long time, since they have enjoyed a lot of airplay on the station. However up until now I haven't liked anything they've done, viewing them as a bit overrated, frankly. But with this single they have well and truly proved themselves and have deservedly won my respect. It's a stand alone track not on their previous LP, but does the quality of this track mean their next album will be great? I'm not going to hold my breath. This feels like a rare, perhaps one-off triumph.



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...