SONG FOR TODAY: Interzone - Stay A While

This was a band who i came across on another music blog site a few days ago, when their name rang a bell. I knew I'd heard the name somewhere before but I didn't recall ever hearing of this band's music before. It turns out that Interzone was in fact an indie band from the late 90's/early 2000's who released just one single, presumably I must have heard it on The Evening Session once, and never heard it again. Until a couple of days ago when I tracked down 'Stay A While' and having very vague memories of hearing it over a decade ago. Also interestingly, this band featured Oasis, Ash and The Verve producer Owen Morris turning his hand to performance rather than being behind the studio desk, although I am not completely clear on what role Moris played in the band. It can safely be said that they should've done more rather than just release this four track EP then split up....

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...