Apologies on behalf of the Blogger and Google failures....

Apologies to all my blog readers who haven't been able to access any of the reviews i spent ages posting yesterday. All I can say is Google owe you lot a huge apology. As i'm writing this my posts from yesterday have all disappeared and still haven't been restored. So unless this problem is fixed later I will have to repost yesterday's reviews and all-important 'Song For Today' before I post the material I had planned for today.

So if you're wondering where the big Arctic Monkeys preview, plus reviews of Roddy Woomble, Lee 'Scratch' Perry, Steve Cradock and The King Blues are then don't worry, they WILL be up here soon. Hopefully by the time you read this, those aforementioned posts will magically re-appear below.....

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...