REWIND: Hole - 'Malibu'

As soon as I finish work at 8am, every Saturday and Sunday I race home to catch the finest morning show I have ever heard on radio. Yes, this is BBC 6Music's weekend show with the lovely Mary Anne Hobbs, who has a habit of playing songs that I immediately feel like featuring as 'Rewind' tracks. 

I was probably a bit too young to know who Hole were back when they were at their peak, and all I knew about Courtney Love was that she was Kurt Cobain's wife (or at that point, widow), but 1998's 'Celebrity Skin' was a single that knocked me out. Two more tracks from the album of the same name were also released afterwards, including 'Awful' and this addictive moment. 

Recent news has confirmed that Courtney Love will release her autobiography 'Courtney Love: My Story' on December 15.


Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...