REWIND: Aged In Harmony - 'Trust In Me'



Here's an awesome track that I discovered on Huey Morgan's brilliant weekend show on BBC Radio 6Music. Sounding like Marvin Gaye harmony-wise in places, and very smooth indeed, this rare gem is described in this YouTube video as "pure undiluted soul from Detroit, Michigan." Despite a lot of research, I cannot find any release date for this record, or indeed anything else that Aged In Harmony released, but my ears would place it at about 1973-1975. After hearing this track, I found it on a compilation longwindedly entitled "Soul, Funk and Jazz Rarities And Classics From Michigan 1968-1980', which I have been listening to a bit since finding it. May feature some other tracks from that as "Rewind"'s soon...



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...