MUSIC MEMORABILIA #1: Ocean Colour Scene T Shirt


So the first in my (i'll try to make it daily) Random Musical Item Of The Day series, here is a t-shirt from my first ever 'proper' gig. My first gig was actually The Boys From County Hell back in 1994 or 1995 (where I also returned with a band t-shirt) but the first ever 'real' band I witnessed live ('real' meaning successful) was the mighty Ocean Colour Scene on February 18th 1998 at the Westex Pavillion in Shepton Mallet. After this incredible experience (which also featured a support set from Northern Soul legend PP Arnold) I came away with a large poster of the 'Marchin' Already' album sleeve, an excellent tour programme called 'Saturday Night Sunday Morning' (both of which I WISH I still owned) and this unofficial t-shirt purchased from outside the venue. It probably fits me better now than it did then, with the 13 year old Mr Scott being somewhat of a fat teenager. Anyone else who owns a shirt like this contact me! Here is apage detailing someone else who made this their first gig: http://drownedinsound.com/community/boards/music/88173




Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...