Liam Gallagher still pushing for Oasis reunion in 2015


Beady Eye frontman Liam Gallagher is still pushing for an Oasis reunion in 2015 despite his brother Noel Gallagher flatly denying that will ever happen.


The singer said there is a strong possibility that the band will still get back together to mark the 20th anniversary of their seminal album '(What's The Story) Morning Glory' in 2015 because he believes the pair will have both "grown up" by then. 



But he also said for the first time that the reunion is likely to be temporary. He told Canadian TV show George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight: Noel is the one that started this kind of thing. But I'm definitely up for doing a tour. I don't think me and him will ever be in a full-on band again that's done, I think.


He added "But Noel was mentioning, like, a tour for the 2015 '(What's The Story) Morning Glory' and I think, by then, three years, I will have grown up a bit by then and so will he." The frontman also said following the reunion he would return to Beady Eye and Noel would return to his solo material. 


Noel recently expressed an interest in reforming the band in 2015 but then he distanced himself from a reunion saying he would have no involvement.


"He's got my permission to go and play it," he added. "He can play it if he wants. I don't mind. I left that band for a reason and that reason still stands."

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...