Rewind/Fast Forward: Welcome back to RW/FF

It's been a while, hasn't it? After a long and unplanned break from writing about music, the RW/FF site is back. I'll be explaining my long absence in a forthcoming blog post, and also letting everyone know the reasons that I have returned. People who forgot the era of the cassette tape weren't too sure what RW/FF even meant, so for the sake of those people and others, this site is now known by its original full name, Rewind/ Fast Forward. But you can still call it RW/FF. That logo is too good for me to get rid of, so that too shall stay.

As before, I'm still running this site single-handed, so a lack of time means I'll only be dedicating my time to the very best and most essential music new and old. There will be album reviews, features, the occasional interview, and the new monthly RW/FF TV playlists. Each day will bring you a fresh new Track Of The Day as well as a trip back in time with the 'Rewind' posts celebrating music that graced the music world 20 years ago.


So if you enjoyed being on board with RW/FF before, then stay seated as our journey restarts...

Ben P Scott

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...