Track Of The Day: Paul Weller - 'Saturns Pattern'

This soulfully psychedelic offering is perhaps the most intriguing track of the three that Paul Weller has so far revealed from his upcoming 'Saturns Pattern' album. Released on May 11. It will be his 12th studio album and the first since 2012's 'Sonik Kicks'. 

"I think it's one of the best things I've done. And it's been a pleasure doing it. There's been no headaches," Weller said. "I can't compare it to any of my other albums. I think it's different not just for me, but different from what else is around. It's been pretty quick, really. We did a bit of work before the summer, then I took a break because I was out on the road. We started back in October. It's taken us a couple of months, maybe." Weller has said that the album is "certainly progressive in the literal sense of the word. It's defiantly 21st Century music." 



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...