REWIND: The Beatles - 'Baby, You're A Rich Man'

Forgive me for being "boring" or "obvious", but I think it's time to feature some Beatles. It took me a while to find a vinyl copy of the 'Magical Mystery Tour' album, but it was well worth the wait when I finally got hold of a beautifully conditioned gatefold copy, complete with all the original inners. Even though it's not a "proper" album, I prefer it to Sgt Pepper. 'Baby, You're a Rich Man' was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and recorded in 1967. It was released on the B-side of the 'All You Need Is Love' single, and was made up of two fragments, combining the verses from 'One of the Beautiful People' by Lennon with McCartney's previously unaccompanied "Baby, you're a rich man …" chorus. 



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...