REWIND: Agnostic Front - 'Gotta Go'

Here's another in my '1 To Z' series, this time it's one that soundtracked the punk rock phase that I went through in the 2000's. I think I first heard this on 'The Lock Up', a Radio 1 show hosted by Mike Davies that was broadcast in the wee small hours. 

Brilliantly a lot of the bargain value 'Punk-O-Rama' compilation CDs (released by Epitaph Records) featured many of the best tracks from bands I was into at the time, and this bruising slab of hardcore from Agnostic Front was by far the finest thing I ever heard from them. It can be found on 'Punk-O-Rama III', one of the highlights of the series.


All other entries for '1 To Z' so far can be found HERE.

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...