REWIND: AFI - 'Girls Not Grey'

By now many of you will be familiar with my '1 To Z' feature. I'm gradually building up a collection of songs from every single band and artist in my collection, playing two or three each week on my radio show The BPS Broadcast. Yesterday it was the turn of AFI, a band who a lot of people think of as "punk" or even (very insultingly) "emo". I think of them as more of a post-hardcore band, and can only really tolerate them (and most other instances of this genre) in small doses. On last night's show I played 'Days Of The Phoenix', the first song of theirs that I ever heard. Today I wish I'd picked their biggest UK hit 'Girls Not Grey' instead. so here it is... This song was released as the first single from their sixth studio album 'Sing the Sorrow' in 2003.




Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...