REWIND: Aerosmith - 'Draw The Line'

Each week on my live radio show The BPS Broadcast, I do a feature called '1 To Z'. You may know the drill by now: I'm gradually attempting to play a song from every single band or artist whose music I have in my collection, building up a week-by-week collection of musical brilliance. The band who I featured last week certainly aren't known for their musical brilliance, although I was briefly keen on their music in the early 90's as a kid. In fact I played that 'Get A Grip' album quite a lot back then (it was sent to my Mum and Dad by the Britannia Music Club, and I think they sent it back after a while). Obviously I hate them now, in fact just the thought of 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' makes me want to violently vomit. However, this track from their early days is more like my kind of thing. I own this track on a various artists compilation LP called 'Rock Hard Hits' which I got from a car boot sale a couple of years ago, and which also features the likes of Boston, Toto, Ram Jam and Blue Oyster Cult. This early Aerosmith track is made of grittier and more enjoyable stuff than their more recent output, despite being a bit of an AC/DC imitation. What will I play on the show tonight as part of 'A To Z'? Something beginning with 'A' again. Two things in fact. Tune in tonight 6pm till 8pm HERE to find out...



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...