REWIND: AC/DC - 'Flick Of The Switch'

As part of my '1 To Z' series (where I'm attempting to play a song from EVERY single band or artist whose music I own), here is the 7th entry. 7th? I think. May have to check that... A typically stiff-upper-lip moment from the Aussie rock monsters, this is the title track from the very first AC/DC album I ever bought, which from what I recall was purchased for £1 from Heroes Records (or as most people know it "the music stall in Trowbridge market that's run by that long haired dude"... Me and my old mate Todd McEntegart used to rock out to this a lot in the mid to late 2000's... 

"Flick of the Switch is the ninth Australian and eighth international studio album by AC/DC, originally released in the US on 15 August 1983. The album was self-produced by AC/DC and reached #4 in UK and #15 in the US. On the recorded commentary on the album for the Live at Donington DVD, the band members state that the album was an attempt to make the band raw again, and were happy with the result..."




Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...