VIDEO: Kasabian - Neon Noon


Kasabian have unveiled a new video for their track 'Neon Noon', scroll to the bottom of the page and click to watch the video. 


The promo was shot by the band's mainman Serge Pizzorno at home, using only the songwriter's mobile phone and four mirrors. Pizzorno also revealed that he been inspired to shoot the video after seeing "psychedelic images" projected by his son Ennio's night light. 


Speaking about the video, Pizzorno said: "I was at home turning off Ennio's night light and I noticed that it was projecting psychedelic images on my shirt, so I decided to shoot a little video for 'Neon Noon' using my phone and 4 mirrors. I hope you enjoy it."


It is not clear whether 'Neon Noon' will be released as the fourth single from the band's latest album 'Velociraptor!', with the album's third single 'Goodbye Kiss' only recently released. 



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...