LISTEN TO: She Makes War - Little Battles


A rather impressive little album delivered to me a while ago, She Makes War's 'Little Battles' will get a review on this site very soon. In the meantime read a bit more about this release and listen to the whole album via the player below. If you scroll to the bottom of this page you can also watch the videos for 'In A Boat', 'Slow Puncture' and an album promo.... 'Little Battles' is available in a variety of formats, including the regular CD with wonderful artwork, and a very special deluxe 'Multimedia Art Bundle' edition...


"Hello! Laura Kidd here aka She Makes War, an independent DIY solo artist making gloomy pop music and videos. Thanks for stopping by. 

I'm very pleased and proud to present my second album "Little Battles", recorded in East London in summer 2011 and released on my own label, My Big Sister Recordings. 

The Bandcamp version contains extra bonus audio, video, photo and a special musical challenge - I hope you enjoy it! 

I have suggested a minimum donation for this record because I'm an entirely self funded artist trying to spend more time on the SMW project, but I also strongly believe that people should be able to participate in the arts by contributing what they can afford. So, if you want to get involved and help fund the project please do, but don't feel bad if you can't. 

There are lots of ways of helping DIY artists like myself get their music out to a wider audience, I've written about it on my website here:shemakeswar.com/community/a-call-to-arms/ 

Please do get involved in the project by sharing this with your friends and visiting some of the links below: 

Website: www.shemakeswar.com 
Shop: shemakeswar.bigcartel.com 
Mailing List: ymlp.com/xgumuyhugmgj 
YouTube: www.youtube.com/warriorgrrltv 
Twitter: twitter.com/warriorgrrl 

Thanks so much for reading and listening. 

Lots of love 
Lau xx"







http://www.shemakeswar.com
http://www.facebook.com/shemakeswar
http://twitter.com/warriorgrrl


Pre-order link: http://www.shemakeswar.bandcamp.com/album/little-battles"

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...