SONG FOR TODAY : Donovan - Sunshine Superman

SONG FOR TODAY - 04/12/2011
I was first made aware of Donovan years ago when I heard 'Mellow Yellow' and again when I watched him on the BBC's Glastonbury coverage in either 2001 or 2002, singing in a most peculiar voice. Then a year or so ago I found one of his tracks on the The Amorphous Androgynous album 'A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding In Your Mind' and became very intrigued. Over the last year or so I have come across a number of his albums on vinyl, which I couldn't resist purchasing. The 'Greatest Hits' collection I own is a portrait of a great songwriter and acts as an awesome introduction to this artist. From it here is the classic 'Sunshine Superman'...



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...