BLOG UPDATE - 05/12/2011

So over the last week or so, there has been a lack of activity on this blog due to the fact that over the Christmas period I am having to cope with excessive workloads. I've still managed to post a 'Song For Today' every day, although at some points I have had to post two songs in one day to make up for not posting one the day before (like today for example).

But this lack of evident blogging activity does not mean I'm not busy with musical matters... Over the last week or so I have been listening back to some of 2011's albums and re-evaluating them all. By doing this I have been building up a list which will form the basis for my yearly compilation album, which like last year will be a four or five disc affair affair titled 'The Essential 100'. The list will also form the basis for my upcoming Top 50 albums of the year countdown (which will begin just after Christmas) and for my end of year 'Mr Scott:Music' show on Melksham Community Radio. There will also be a festively extended edition of 'Melksham:Music' for all the local people to listen to as well.

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...