VIDEOS: Manic Street Preachers - Southampton Guildhall, October 2010


So following the release of the excellent 'Postcards From A Young Man', the Manics went on a UK tour and I was lucky enough to witness them at Southampton's Guildhall. An enjoyable gig was made even more pleasing when James Dean Bradfield gave a proud smile after I shouted "legend" from the second row..... A great night and an amazing performance packed with classics. Here are a few videos I recorded that night...



You can view all my footage as a playlist below (also opens in fullscreen)


Here's some footage filmed from the other side of the stage, filmed by my mum Jayne Scott....


View those in an auto playlist.....


And here is a playlist of most of the gig, 28 videos filmed by myself as well as lots of other YouTube users...

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...